The Igneus Pro 750 is our largest pizza oven in the range. The size of the cooking area is 750x750mm and can cook 4x 12″ pizzas. The spacious cooking area is ideal for commercial use and offers true versatility on what you can cook.
As with all other Igneus ovens, it is cabable of cooking more than pizza. Casseroles, breads, roast meats, vegetables, lasagnas and so much more can be cooked in the Pro 750. The 750 has high quality materials which allows it to hold its heat for up to 7 hours and can be cooked on all day.
The oven uses untreated wood logs as it’s fuel. It takes 15 minutes to get to cooking temperature and will cook 4x pizzas in 60 seconds.
- Width – 87cm
- Length – 90cm
- Height – 119cm
- Weight – 90kg
- Capacity – 4x pizzas or 4x roasting tins
- Heat up time – 15 minutes
- Maximum temperature – 500°C
- Materials –Marine grade stainless steel
- Warranty – 1 year from day of purchase
- Colours – Black, Graphite and Red
- Fuel – Kiln dried hardwood logs (Silver birch is ideal)
- Heat retention time – up to 7 hours