16 Chicken wings (4 per person)
1 tbsp Smoked paprika
1 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
125ml Hot sauce
1 tbsp Cider vinegar
1. Combine all rub ingredients and cover the chicken wings in the rub.
2. Setup your BBQ for indirect cooking using both heat deflectors or the SloRoller at around 150C.
3. If you like a smokier flavour add a chunk of wood to the fire in your BBQ.
4. Cook the wings until they reach an internal temperature of 75C.
5. While the wings are cooking melt the butter and combine the ingredients together.
6. Glaze the wings with the buffalo sauce and serve.