2 tsp salt
½ tsp instant dried yeast
500g “00” flour
300ml cold water
Italian mixed herbs
Pizza Stone or DoJoe
1. Put your flour in a large mixing bowl and add the salt and dried yeast.
2. Slowly add the water and combine into a dough ball.
3. Knead the dough and then set aside in a warm place for a couple hours to rise.
4. Get your grill really hot, around 500C and place your pizza stone or DoJoe pizza accessory onto the BBQ.
5. Separate the dough into 4 balls and hand stretch them into round pizza bases or roll them with a rolling pin (rolling can push all the air out and make the dough less likely to bubble up so stretching is the preferred method)
6. Add the Passata then the Cheese and finally the Pepperoni and Jalapenos with a sprinkle of Italian Mixed Herbs.
7. Put the pizza onto the pizza stone in the BBQ and cook for around 5 mins or until the crust bubbles up and starts to brown then remove and serve.